Magna RX Ingredients : What Are The Side Effects of Using Magna RXJanuary 13, 2023
My Experience – From Start To Finish
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
Doctor Aguilar’s unique Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is marketed closely thru a range of websites, and can be located on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and a number of different on line stores.
It is also avaible in some stores. I decided to try this supplement out to test it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this review as my results. To start, it should be noted that this particular supplement is available over the counter, and does not require a doctors prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I obtained my bundle in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the business enterprise we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us two bottles alternatively of one.They did this deliberately, and it was once no longer a mistake, however I suppose they are simply making an attempt to get rid of the product. After doing extra research, it looks like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are distinctly preferred for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a plain marked envelope, so there is nothing saying “male enhancement” or anything like that so your postman doesn’t know what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first component I prefer to say is that when I opened the bottle was once the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t comprehend if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it genuinely stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 tablet – the bottle says to take 2, however I in no way begin with the advocated dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary check dose, I acquired a mild burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I began thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half of handed earlier than the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no loopy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I understand you are supposed to take two capsules a day for like 1 month, however I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to test a wide variety of these supplements every week, so it’s not really possible. After reading several of the reviews about Magna Rx Plus on some other websites, however, it doesn’t really look like you ever get a good effect from it. I mean, almost every reviewer on Amazon says that it does not work, and that it is a complete waste of money. I would not go so far as to say that, but in all reality – based on my brief experience – I can’t see how this product can make any real difference in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s worth taking a close look at the ingredients to see if these product even has the potential to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been shown to promote healthy prostate function and may even have benefits in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, but more research is needed.
As far as its sexual benefits, there’s really no reason for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some research have proven that pygeum can even work towards testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in traditional medicine for years, always with the purpose of improving male sexual performance.
And, not like many components in this category, definitely seems to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these existing in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s additionally really worth noting that, though maca appears to enlarge intercourse drive, it has no outcomes on testosterone stages and is no longer a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven by using current lookup to stay up to its popularity as a male improving herb.
In fact, some research even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest effect on testosterone levels – which is unusual.
The dosages found here are on the low side, but not the point of being totally ineffective.
The fact is that there is no longer sufficient lookup to virtually nail down a specific dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the identical stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to aid male fitness with the aid of a number of usual remedy systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little lookup to lower back this up.
- Catauba – It worries me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This herbal preparation is actually spelled “catuaba” and was an important part of the cultural of several native Brazilian tribes.
And a number of animal research have proven that catuaba can enhance erections and enlarge the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is concerning about it’s inclusion here is that authentic catuaba is actually a mixture of the bark from several different trees but Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formula on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given savings for a huge vary of benefits, such as multiplied testosterone and energy, as properly as elevated erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have now not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have first rate advantages for temper and talent function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This popular supplement is a precursor to a gas called Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and increases blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t always work in practice.
Especially in view that the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times much less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does appears to assist with prostate fitness however has no nice on testosterone tiers or intercourse drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is blanketed to supply Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes warm peppers hot.
Unfortunately, in spite of claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no have an effect on on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in ordinary medicine, there are very few research backing up claims related to this South American herb.
It does, however show promise as a mood enhancer and brain booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in studies are much higher than those in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in attempting to via delicate about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a good source of testosterone, but there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More normally referred to as Sarsaparilla, it’s generally the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m no longer positive what the exclusive between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s capability to enlarge testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a sort of cure-all tonic in traditional Chinese medicine, there is no research to show that astragalus (which could actually refer to several different plants but the label doesn’t specify) has any benefits when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The solely impact that licorice root has on testosterone is to minimize it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy recognition for enhancing male health, and it can also deserve it.
The seeds comprise a number of nutritional vitamins and minerals – which includes zinc and magnesium – that make bigger sperm manufacturing and ought to enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t suggest that it has any impact on intercourse power or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthful dose of L-Arginine and different recommended elements
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few elements that would possibly simply enhance sexual fitness are in ridiculously low doses.
It may be worth giving Magna Rx a shot, simply because of how cheap it is and – in theory – the ingredients should have some sort of effect.Unfortunately, the few ingredients that might actually do anything for you are included in extremely low doses, greatly reducing their ability to actually work.
There are a lot of products that get bashed on sites like Amazon and Ebay, but you have to remember that most of the time people that do have success with the product generally don’t say anything, and the ones that had a negative experience with it are going to complain a lot louder. It does contain L-Arginine, which is supposed to increase blood flow and help with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is not the best choice for increasing NO levels and needs to be taken at a much higher dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I assume it is normally secure to take, in contrast to a lot of different dietary supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t supposed to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different international locations have a popularity for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are willing to take something for a very long time to wait and see if it will be more effective for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be good for you, but I don’t know if it is worth putting the time into.
As a ways as the usage of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would pass by it and go onto to some thing greater potent.
Interesting Side Note: I lately discovered out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was once the “brains” in the back of Magna Rx Plus, is simply now not a licensed health practitioner in the US.Aquilar may additionally no longer have even had a main position in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medication in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY less expensive alternative to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the rate of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent seen any dramatic consequences however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and challenging to maintain. I have stopped the usage of this product more often than not due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just now not well worth it, Have been the use of High T from GNC and in two weeks have observed a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in measurement however in capacity and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s available online, but I couldn’t find a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may have to choose a different supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s bought on line and in some stores. I do not recognize if all people consists of it or offers it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there were no positive effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can locate it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website